Infrared Thermometer Calibrator
Excellent performance and unbeatable value
The incomparable precision of our infrared non-contact thermometer calibrator is achieved through a blackbody cavity that comes with emissivity higher than 0.99 in a calibration fluid bath.
The non-contact thermometer calibrator provides an impressive temperature range of 30 ºC to 130 ºC or 0 ºC to 130 ºC when connected to a circulating cooler. You can choose from various standard and tailored blackbody cavity shapes to suit your specific requirements. Which also includes being ready to run in a benchtop design.
Independent AdviceWe are always at hand to provide expert advice and technical support. Withnell Sensors engineers have experience working with a wide range of clients on many unique and different projects. We can help you to select the right kit to suit your requirements and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
Volume of 15L
Excellent uniformity and stability
Various shaped available
Ready to run benchtop deisgn
Infared Thermometer Calibrator Features:
- Blackbody cavity with emissivity higher than 0.99 in a calibration fluid bath
- Metrological uniformity and stability in mK range
- Ready-to-fit reference PRT or SPRT for monitoring fluid stability
- Temperature range 30 ºC to 130 ºC or 0 ºC to 130 ºC when connected to a circulating cooler
- Various standard and tailored blackbody cavity shapes available
- Ready to run in benchtop design
- Made from high quality stainless steel
Non Contact Thermometer Calibrator Technical Data:
|Temperature Range||+30°C to +130°C or 0°C to 130°C|
|Temperature Stability||0.002°C @ 30 to 50°C, 0.003 @ 70°C|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||534 mm, 534 mm, 474mm|