ALS Mortuary Chambers & Mortuary Equipment
Withnell Sensors are thrilled to provide Angelantoni Life Science prefabricated mortuary chambers, running special internal handling as well as turnkey systems for the morgue. On request bespoke units (long conservation -10°C /-20°C or more corpses) of mortuary chambers are available. There are four distinct models available, all providing unique benefits and temperature ranges to suit your requirements. One thing that is streamlined with every model is the excellent quality and advanced technology implemented.
Key features of the Mortuary Chambers:
- Microprocessor controller E2003.
- Maximum safety and hygiene.
- Telescopic sliding system for stretchers movement.
- Wide range of configurations (up to 12 corpse per module).
- Up to 12 bodies for each model.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Temperature: -20°C / +10°C.
- Internal lighting.
- Microprocessors with two independent sections for settings and alarms
- Acoustic and visual alarms
- High and Low temperature alarm
- Door open alarm
- Power failure alarm
- Back-up battery (up to 48 hours)
- Remote alarm (4-20 milliamp) contact for external alarm and monitoring systems.
- Door for each corpse
- Positioned on the front side- providing easy access
- Chamber doors have key locks
- Built in anti-moisture resistors on the door frame.
- Single door model available
- High quality stainless steel 18/8 AISI 304
- Sliding onto telescopic stainless steel rails
- Rubber wheels for easy and noiseless movement
Key lockable chamber doors
Temperature: 0°C / +10°C
Up to 12 corpses per modul
Carrier transporting one stretcher, model CTB 1
Supporting structure entirely made of 18/8 AISI 304 stainless steel. Surface support of the stretcher with guides. Shackles for the carrier handling included. Four pivoting wheels to facilitate movement and blocking clamps.
Carrier transporting two stretchers, model CTB 2
Supporting structure entirely made of 18/8 AISI 304 stainless steel. Surface support of the two stretchers with guides. Shackles for carrier handling included. Four pivoting wheels to facilitate movement and blocking clamps.
Corpse exhibition table, model TES 1
Supporting structure entirely made of 18/8 AISI 304 stainless steel. Inclined surface with perimetric edges. Sewage disposal hole with a removable collection container.
Corpse exhibition table, model TES 2
Made with the same characteristics as the above– mentioned model, but equipped with four pivoting wheels with blocking clamps.
Carriers for transport & hoisting of stretchers, model CTS 1
Supporting structure made of coated steel. Hoist able to the required height by means of a hydraulic piston driven by a suitable pump and easily operated by pedal. Equipped with sliding rollers on bearings for easy loading of the stretcher. The first roller is equipped with a stopper to prevent movement of the stretcher during transportation. Four pivoting wheels to facilitate the movement, the anterior ones with blocking clamps.
Autopsy tables and dissecting tables
We have a complete line of autopsy tables and dissecting tables. All models are made with 18/10 AISI 304 stainless steel with continuous wire welding throughout and without porosity. The work table top is inclined through the dumping and an anti-overflow perimetrical edge as well as rounded corners provide improved cleaning and disinfection.