Kambic Pharmaceutical Incubators are the perfect tool for both heating and cooling, humidity and light control. Incubators are used for clinical research and development, testing and quality control. These bespoke incubators come in 5 different sizes to suit your requirements and provide unbeatable stability and temperature range.
Withnell Sensors Ltd is the exclusive distributor and after sale service provider of Kambic laboratory equipment in the UK & Ireland.
Kambic is specialised in the designing, developing and manufacturing of high-quality laboratory and process equipment.
Independent AdviceWe are always on hand to offer expert advice and technical support. Our engineers have experience with working with a range of clients on various projects. We can help you to select the product to suit your requirements and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
5 different sizes available
+5°C to +100°C temperature range
Natural convection without a fan
- Natural convection without a fan
- Easy to use microprocessor controller with LED display
- Innovative heat up technology to ensure high temperature stability and low temperature uniformity
- PID temperature controller
- Visual and acoustic alarm in case of over temperature and probe error
- Timer function – one ramp
- Double over temperature security (over temperature shut-off 5°C above set temperature – microprocessor) (over temperature shut-off – mechanical)
- All stainless-steel interior
- Powder coated exterior (RAL 7035)
- Inner glass door
- 2 stainless-steel shelves
- Lockable door
- RS – 232 communication port
Available incubator models
|Temperature Range||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C||T ambient +5°C to +100°C|
|Temperature Stability||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C||± 0.1°C|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||590 x 560 x 600mm||725 x 725 x 660mm||835 x 840 x 660mm||1035 x 850 x 660mm||835 x 1025 x 780mm||1235 x 1025 x 735mm||1235 x 1425 x 830mm|
|Internal Dimensions (WxHxD)||355 x 335 x 415mm||490 x 500 x 475mm||600 x 615 x 560mm||800 x 650 x 595mm||600 x 800 x 595mm||1000 x 800 x 595mm||1050 x 1200 x 645mm|
|Temperature set resolution||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||0.1 °C||0.1 °C|