Kambic Service, Calibration & Maintenance
Routine maintenance and service of your critical equipment is essential in ensuring optimal performance as well as delivering overall reliability and durability. Unintended downtime can be problematic and costly both in terms of schedule disruption, budget and revenue issues.
Our fully qualified, UK based, engineers work closely with the manufacturer and currently maintain our own Kambic equipment in our high precision calibration laboratory. They can deliver scheduled maintenance offering a range of services tailored to your needs including;
- Installation and operational qualification
- Supply and installation of replacement parts and upgrades
- Annual inspection and planned preventative maintenance
- Refrigeration system checks
- Traceable calibration of the chamber including adjustment where required
- Remote support, fault diagnostics and staff training
From ad-hoc technical advice right through to fully comprehensive service contracts we offer a flexible approach to your service requirements with options tailored to your specific needs. Our engineers have assisted with a range of clients across various industries and projects. We aim to deliver the same levels of exceptional service from small businesses right through to multi-national blue chip organisations. If you wish to discuss these service options with one of engineers then please do not hesitate to get in touch.