Laboratory Freeze Dryers
Laboratory Freeze Dryers
Withnell Sensors offers Kambic laboratory freeze dryers, a refined solution for meeting research and development phase freeze drying requirements in the increasingly demanding R&D centres in industry and academia. All Kambic laboratory freeze dryers are designed in compliance with the strictest international standards.
The laboratory freeze dryer range comes in two different model sizes to suit your requirements.
All Kambic freeze drying units are designed and constructed in accordance with the strictest international standards and the quality of the products make Kambic a leader in the field of laboratory freeze dryers.
The Kambic freeze dryers have a condenser capacity of up to 5 kg, the freeze dryers reach -55°C for water solutions and -100°C for low freezing point solvents
The laboratory freeze dryers can be used for the preservation of bacteria and viruses, for freeze drying of vegetables & fruits (Strawberry, Figs, Beans…) dairy products such as milk, starter cultures, yogurts, probiotics, ice-cream,…) as well as fish and meat, research and floral
We are always on hand to offer expert advice and technical support. Our engineers have experience with working with a range of clients on various projects. We can help you to select the right kind of laboratory freeze dryer for your job and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
Refined solution for laboratory and R&D freeze drying
Condenser capacity 5 kg
-55°C for water solutions
-100°C for low freezing point solvents
Key Features of the laboratory freeze dryers:
- 8 port manifold for freeze drying from glass flasks
- Transparent cylinder with 6 trays Each tray Ø 250 mm
- Transparent cylinder with 2 heated and temp. controlled shelves Each tray Ø 200 mm
- Transparent cylinder with 4 stoppering shelves and guard trays Ø 200 mm
- Cylindrical AISI 304 stainless steel condenser, polished to Ra0,5m with flat connecting flange for simple installation of accessories
- Fully enclosed design with powder coated exterior
- Trolley for lio-5P. Lio-5PLT
- Drain and vacuum break valve
- Vacuum control valve (optional)
- Vacuum pump equipped with oil mist filter and all necessary connection tubes and clamps
- Touch screen based controller with user friendly interface, history graph advance settings options RS-232, USB or Ethernet communication ports
- Pirani vacuum gauge for pressure monitoring and control
- Vacuum control for ultimate performance (optional)
|LIO-5 P||LIO-5 PLT|
|Condenser Volume (L)||7.2||7.2|
|Condenser temperature (°C)||-55||-100|
|Temperature Range (°C)||-120 to +100||-120 to +100|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||470 x 353 x 622mm||470 x 650 x 613mm|