High Temperature Ovens
High Temperature Ovens
For heat treatment, surface treatment and curing at a precise temperature
Withnell Sensors offer a range of high temperature ovens from Kambic, the precision ovens are manufactured in four standard chamber sizes with maximum operating temperature of 600°C. If required, this range also provides a foundation upon which a wide range of custom modifications can be added.
The models have unmatched quality, with a robust design that incorporates heavy duty hinges, door catches and shelving systems.
Kambic high temperature laboratory ovens are manufactured to the highest specification and have extra insulation in the doors and walls. Heavy duty hinges, catches and high temperature seals are also used. This precision oven range uses a PLC based controller for simple and effective programming of all process steps, and optional manual controls. The precision ovens come with a high capacity fan for air circulation in the chamber, ensuring unmatched temperature stability and uniformity.
Independent AdviceWe are always on hand to offer expert advice and technical support. Our engineers have experience with working with a range of clients on various projects. We can help you to select the right high temperature laboratory oven to suit your requirements and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
Heat treatment for stress release
Heat treatment for sintering
High temperature drying
Molds preheating and fills curing
Laboratory Oven Features:
- PLC based controller. Provides a simple and effective programming of all process steps, and optional manual controls. RS-232, USB or Ethernet communication ports
- Exhaust opening with adjustable flange for air exchange
- Industrial heavy duty temperature sensor. Control sensor for over temperature cut off
- AISI 304 Stainless steel chamber, designed for temperatures up to 600 °C
- Fully enclosed design with Stainless steel AISI 304 exterior
- Chamber door with floating inner isolative door ensuring low surface temperature even at max temperature
- Heavy duty Closing mechanism with adjustable position/ closing force
- Height adjustable shelves (additional shelves as accessories)
- High capacity fan for air circulation in chamber ensuring temperature stability and uniformity
- Main switch with power phase indicator
- Adjustable Over temperature shut-out
|Temperature Range (°C)||Ambient +10....600||Ambient +10....600||Ambient +10....600||Ambient +10....600|
|Heat up rate||10°C/min||10°C/min||7°C/min||5°C/min|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||712 x 673 x 655mm||942 x 883 x 836mm||1062 x 973 x 1030mm||1461 x 1768 x 1066mm|
|Internal Dimensions (WxHxD)||400 x 400 x 400mm||600 x 600 x 543mm||750 x 700 x 755mm||998 x 1250 x 700mm|
|Max Capacity (kg)||50||100||300||400|