Composite Ovens/ Curing Ovens
For drying, heat treatment, surface treatment and curing at a precise temperature
Withnell Sensors offer a range of composite ovens from Kambic, the high temperature curing ovens are manufactured in six standard chamber sizes with maximum operating temperature of 300°C. If required, this range also provides a foundation upon which a wide range of custom modifications can be added. The ovens are ideally suited for the curing of composite materials.
The oven models have unmatched quality, with a robust design that incorporates heavy duty hinges, door catches and shelving systems. The Curing Ovens are constructed with a full enclosed powder coated exterior. The interior is a AISI 304 polished stainless-steel chamber, with quick door closing mechanism and a highly resistant food grade silicone seal. The curing ovens come with two level over temperature protection, if the machine reaches over 5°C of the set point, the heating is disabled and at 10°C above max temperature the machine is shut off.
Kambic ovens have an impressive 0.1 temperature stability, 0.1 set resolution and 0.1 set display resolution.
Independent AdviceWe are always on hand to offer expert advice and technical support. Our engineers have experience with working with a range of clients on various projects. We can help you to select the right curing oven to suit your requirements and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
Pilot & research hot air drying and drying after washing
Material and tool preheating
Hot air sterilization
Curing of composites
Composite oven/ Curing Oven Features:
- Adjustable Exhaust duct
- AISI 304 Stainless steel chamber, polished to Ra 0,5m with quick door closing mechanism and highly resistant food grade silicone seal
- Industrial heavy duty temperature sensor. Control sensor for over temperature cut off
- AISI 304 Stainless steel chamber, designed for temperatures up to 600 °C
- 2 level over temp. protection 5°C over set point heating disabled and 10°C above max .tem mechanical shut off
- Two point closing mechanism with lockable door
- 2 height adjustable stainless steel wire shelves delivered as standard and optional additional wire or perforated shelves
- High performance heat insulation with Alu finish and air gap
- Fully enclosed design with powder coated exterior RAL 7035
- Exhaust fan unite (as accessory)
- PLC based controller. Simple and effective programming of all drying/heating steps, and optional manual controls. RS-232 communication port (USB as accessory
- Chamber door made with high performance heat insulation (Observation window as accessory)
- Fresh air intake with inner adjustable aperture (as accessory)
Please download our brochure for more detailed information about the composite ovens
Available models for the composite oven/ curing ovens:
|SP-55 C||SP-105 C||SP-190 C||SP-440C||SP-910 C||SP-1300 C|
|Temperature Range (°C)||Ambient +5....300||Ambient +5....300||Ambient +5....300||Ambient +5....300||Ambient +5....300||Ambient +5....300|
|Heat up rate||5.8°C/min||5.6°C/min||4.6°C/min||4.7°C/min||4.3°C/min||5.8°C/min|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||510 x 535 x 575mm||725 x 725 x 715mm||835 x 840 x 790mm||1235 x 1025 x 835mm||1280 x 1975 x 870mm||1340 x 2105 x 990mm|
|Internal Dimensions (WxHxD)||400 x 400 x 345mm||490 x 500 x 440mm||600 x 615 x 515mm||1000 x 800 x 550mm||1000x 1300 x 730mm||1060 x 1430 x 850mm|
|Max Capacity (kg)||40||55||80||90||130||130|