Black Body Calibration Baths
Thermographic IR Calibration Equipment
Black body calibration bath information
Withnell Sensors is the exclusive distributor of Kambic products to the UK. Offering black body calibration baths, high specification thermographic IR calibration equipment.
Exceptional precision is achieved through a sophisticated 2-cylinder system with a uniform vertical flow throughout the utilised portion of the tank, combined with a finely balanced high-performance microprocessor control loop. Various shaped cavities are available and fluid ensures exceptional heat transfer.
The black body calibration baths have unmatched performance, with a robust, high quality design. Kambic, based in Slovenia, have years of experience in the manufacture of black body calibration baths and they have been distributed worldwide. There are limited suppliers of high quality thermographic IR calibration equipment, let us show you how Kambic have brought the precision of their fluid calibration baths to the calibration of infra red themometers.
Independent AdviceWe are always on hand to offer expert advice and technical support. Our engineers have experience with working with a range of clients on various projects. We can help you to select the right model to suit your requirements and our after sales care is exceptional, offering extra reassurance.
Ideal to calibrate IR sensors
Various Black Body Cavities avaibalble
Fluid ensures perfect heat transfer
Exceptional uniformity and stablility
Black Body Calibration Bath Features:
- An innovative circulation system enables a uniform and stable temperature across the entire operating cylinder
- Resolution for temperature set-point 0.001°C
- Resolution for temperature display 0.001°C
- Black body cavities available in various types.
- Full 4 side maintenance access.
- Over temperature shut off device.
- Software for chamber calibration via end user (password protected)
- Varaity of accessories available
Accessories for Black Body Calibration Baths:
Select from a large range of accessories and options, such as:
- Additional & tailored lids
- Software for monitoring & history (PC control and data history)
- IQ/OQ documentation
- Ethernet interface
- USB interface
- Adjustable multi probe fixture
- External fluid level
- Additional local fume hood with fan
- Fluids for baths are also available
Please download our black body calibration bath brochure for more detailed information
|OB-15/2 BB||OB-15/2 BB LT|
|Temperature Range||+40°C to +250°C||-20°C to +130°C|
|External dimensions (WxHxD)||530 x 1090 x 470mm||530 x 1090 x 470mm|
|Internal Dimensions (cross x immersion depth)||225 x 270mm||225 x 500mm|