PE Prefabricated Cold Storage Rooms
PE Series Prefabricated cold rooms
Withnell Sensors Partner Angelantoni Life Science manufacturers of a wide range of cold storage rooms used to preserve vaccines, drugs and other products for the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. The main features of the products in this range are their high reliability and the option of offering customised solutions. The cold storage rooms are manufactured in compliance with the relevant standards in force.
Insulated floors are cladded in pre-painted sheet metal, embossed diamond aluminium or no-slip stainless steel. The floors can bear even heavy loads such as those carried by lift trucks and forklifts. The floor is provided with a draining device to simplify cleaning and drain off fluid spills. The inside corners are rounded to easily remove filth. The walls are made of modular panels with the following technical features:
- Core in expanded polyurethane, polystyrene or mineral wool.
- Pre-painted steel or stainless steel cladding (AISI 304 or 316). Panel thickness from 50 to 200 mm.
The service door is fitted with high-quality rubber or silicon gaskets and equipped with a microswitch to automatically switch off the fan when the door is opened. There is a door on the outside with a handle and key locking system, which can be opened in any case from the inside. Coming with an internal emergency button for extra protection measures. Manually or automatically opened sliding doors can be supplied on demand, complete with air wave safety devices. The door frame is heated by a specific built-in electric heating element and on demand, protective curtains in PVC can be installed on the doors to limit heat loss when opened.
- Temperature range -10°C/-30°C
- Wide range of capacities (up to 19000 liters).
- Practical internal organization.
- Easy to clean.
- Interior light
- Quick and easy assembly
- Rounded internal corners
- Precise temperature control (light intensity and humidity on request)
- Insulating material: polyurethane, polystyrene or mineral wool
- Direct and indirect cooling systems
- ATEX execution on request
- Maximum class reaction to fire: A2s1d0.
- Insulating floors covered with pre-painted sheet metal or almond aluminum or non-slip stainless steel.
- The internal corners are rounded and facilitate the removal of dirt.
- Wall core in polyurethane foam, polystyrene or mineral wool.
- Wall coating in pre-painted steel or stainless steel (AISI 304 or 316).
- Panel thickness from 50 to 200 mm.
- The service door is equipped with high-quality rubber or silicone gaskets with microswitch for automatic ventilation shut-off when the door is opened.
- Externally, the door is equipped with a handle with a key lock system, which can be opened from the inside in any case. Internal emergency button.
- The door frame is heated by a special integrated electric heating element.
- The ACP7 controller, developed over years of Angelantoni experience and with the support of the latest technologies, is able to guarantee high performance, maximum safety and ease of use.
- The control electronics has three separate processors: one dedicated to the control system, one for the alarm section and one for the communication of the detected data.
- Access to the parameters is password protected with 3 levels of privileges: users, service, administrator.
- The 7-inch display shows all the fundamental data in a single screen, thus allowing a real-time evaluation of the operating status.
- The ACP7 controller has innovative features that allow optimization of consumption and continuous monitoring of parameters.
- The REAL-TIME function allows the display on the display with daily representation of the temperatures.