ALS Plant Growth & Stability Test Chambers
About the plant growth and stability test chambers
We are pleased to provide these excellent plant growth and stability test chambers from Angelantoni Life Science (ALS). The high-quality chambers are efficiently designed, providing small external dimensions, easy use, reduced consumption of energy and high reliability. Primarily, this line of stability test chambers is for performing stability tests in the chemical-pharmaceutical sector and temperature, humidity and controlled lighting cycles for growing plants, insect incubation and the food industry.
High reliability & precision, low energy consumption & noise.
- High reliability and flexibility
- High precision in regulation and control by PLC and P.I.D.
- Maximum accuracy in testing.
- Low energy consumption.
- Low noise.
- Easy to use.
- In compliance with GLP and GMP standards
Low energy consumption
User friendly programmable controller
- Temperature range: from -10°C to +60°C, ±0.5°C
- Capacity: from 700/900 up to 1500 litres.
- Humidity range: from 20% to 90%, ±4% (only for models EKOCH and EKOCHL)
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R 134a
- Glass inner door
- Superior insulation
- Internal ventilation
- High density fluorescent lamps (only for models EKOCTL and EKOCHL)
- Easy to clean with adjustable shelves
- Lighting system control (7 days timer and On/Off switch)
- Temperature and humidity microprocessor control
- User friendly electronic programmable controller (PLC)
- Easy and fine-tuning conditions
- Safety lock keys