Validatable Temerature Logger
The VL-1000-VLT Very Low Temperature data logger records and monitors temperatures as low as -90°C (-130°F) without need for external probes or wires.
Completely self-contained and self-powered, VL-1000-VLT data loggers can be placed directly into cold environments for shipping temperature studies, cold-chain validation, or for long-term unattended monitoring.
Simple to use, the unit can be deployed without need for drilling holes in expensive enclosures (in order to route external probes). In doing so, the data logger helps eliminate damaged seals and the possibility of warm air infiltration - thus assuring the highest possible accuracy of measurement results.
- Validation of cold-chain shipping and storage processes (e.g. blood plasma, red cell storage, pharmaceuticals, frozen tissue, dry ice shipments)
- Ultra-low temperature equipment validation (-86°C Red Cell Freezers, -40°C Plasma Freezers, ultra low temperature freezers, shipping containers)
- On-going temperature monitoring of shipping or storage processes to meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
Mission Critical Reliability
- 5 year battery life ensures long-term performance
- Soldered battery eliminates the risk of corrosion failure (battery is factory replaceable)
- NIST-traceable 4-point temperature calibration performed on every unit
- High-stability internal thermistor maintains accuracy for an entire year (yearly re-calibration recommended).
Meet FDA Regulations
- Veriteq vLog software meets 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Print validatable reports
The Veriteq Low Power Advantage
Since 1994 Veriteq has been designing and manufacturing data loggers with one common feature in mind: low power consumption. This design architecture was highly advantageous in achieving a 5-year battery life at such low temperatures. For customers, the benefits are plenty:
- Ease of use (no need for external power cords)
- A truly independent monitoring device (no reliance on external power)
- Reliability and peace of mind (no worries about the battery running out)
Temperature and Humidity Mapping
Veriteq's humidity and temperature validation solution is the easiest, most cost-effective method for mapping equipment, areas, and systems in FDA regulated and GxP environments. To find out more, download our guide:
Temperature and Humidity Mapping Datasheet
Filesize : 1.41 MB
The file should open in a new window or tab automatically.
To save a copy to your machine right click the icon and choose a download/save option.