The Vaisala Veriteq ViewLinc Continuous Monitoring System is designed for FDA-regulated and critical environments and monitors multiple parameters including temperature, relative humidity, C02, differential pressure, light, door switches, and more. Comprising ViewLinc software combined with Vaisala’s Veriteq VL/SP model data loggers,
The System Provides
- Redundant data protection
- Long-term measurement accuracy
- Failsafe alarming and gap-free recording.
- Validatable software and loggersmeet 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Easy connectivity to your existing network via Ethernet, PoE, WiFi or any combination
- Accurate to ±1%RH and ±0.10ºC, with a resolution of 0.05%RH and 0.02ºC
- Web-based interface for remote monitoring
- Alarm notifications through email,text, PC display, phone, lights/audio
- Secure Audit trail and customizable reporting
Allows Users to
- Monitor and report on temperature, relative humidity and other parameters from data loggers or sensors from a remote location
- View real-time data in a graphical format and generate historical data trending and alarm reports
- Receive visual, audible or email alarms if conditions go out of compliance or if the network goes down
- Analyze events, such as when alarms, acknowledgements or communication problems
- Schedule transfers of data into graphs and tables
- Create preconfigured comments for alarm notifications for specific monitored areas.
Filesize : 1.15 MB
The file should open in a new window or tab automatically.
To save a copy to your machine right click the icon and choose a download/save option.