Thermocouple Data Logger
- Portable self-contained relative humidity and temperature recorders with internal sensors, memory and ten-year battery
- Self-powered data logger connects directly with commonly available thermocouple temperature probes
- Single & multi-input data logger models record temperature from -240° C to 1760° C
- User-configurable data logger inputs accept type J, K, T, E, R and S thermocouples
- High impedance inputs maximize accuracy and allow use with long or thin gauge thermocouple probes
- Automatic cold junction temperature compensation
- ISO 17025 / A2LA accredited factory calibration available
- User-calibratable with Veriteq sCal Calibration software
- Completely self-contained with internal memory and ten-year battery
Veriteq Spectrum SP-1700 Thermocouple temperature data loggers are accurate and easy to use recorders designed for a broad range of industrial temperature measurement applications.
Compact alternative to chart recorders
Compact and efficient alternatives to chart recorders and bulky data acquisition systems, SP-1700 loggers are fully compatible with any type J, K, T, E, R and S thermocouple probe. Equipped with a ten-year lithium battery and an internal non-volatile memory, each data logger features multi-year data capacity and full-range cold-junction temperature compensation. Available in both narrow and wide range versions, they provide reliable and high accuracy temperature monitoring from -240° C to 1760° C.
Easy to set up and use
SP-1700 data loggers require no programming or complicated equations. To operate, simply select a thermocouple type, make your connections to the terminal block, and begin recording. The recorders are completely self-contained and self-powered, eliminating the need for bulky transmitters, signal conditioners or external power sources, making them a convenient choice for remote in-field applications.
Simple yet powerful data logging software
Veriteq Spectrum Software makes it easy to work with your Spectrum 1700 data loggers. With just a few keystrokes, you can set up, calibrate or download your loggers, create outstanding graphic and tabular representations of your data, overlay graphs from different loggers and export files to your favorite programs. The SP-1700 logger can also be used with the Spectrum Excel add-in, a free utility program designed to work directly within Microsoft Excel - or Veriteq sGo, software designed for Palm OS handheld devices.
For more advanced applications, the Spectrum Application Program Interface (API) makes it simple to write custom software to communicate with your data loggers. This allows you to easily merge the Veriteq Spectrum recording system into your existing operations, procedures and programs.
- Process Verification / Troubleshooting
- Dry ice product shipments and storage
- Oven / kiln / high temperature process profiling
- Aluminum production monitoring: sweat furnaces, die casting facilities, foundries (EPA 40 CFR Part 63)
- Ultra-low temperature measurements
- ISO 9000 Quality / EPA / HACCP compliance